I would like to give a warm “thank you” to James Best @James A. Best – Author blog – https://myplace3187.wordpress.com/ for tagging me into this Tag. I am grateful and humbled that you thought of me. His blog is an awesome blog filled with fictional and personal stories. I hope and pray that you all go check out and follow his blog.
The Most Important Guest Tag
” Behold, I’m standing at the door knocking. If your heart is open to hear my voice and you open the door within, I will come into you and feast with you, and you will feast with me “. Revelation 3:20
Here Are The Rules :
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post.
- Link the original post ( The Most Important Guest Tag) and give credit to the creator of this Tag ( Purple Rose)- The Reluctant preacher’s daughter From Purple Rose : ” I heard someone talking one day about how people would believe if Jesus showed up at their front door. I thought that would be a good idea for a tag. Good for self-reflection and fun. “
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose.
- Tag as many people as you like.
- Use the Original Tag Image as the Featured Image on your post.
Here Are The Questions :
- Jesus has shown up at your front door, how long will it take you to answer the door? Immediately. In fact, I don’t think I could get to the door fast enough!
- Is there anything you would want to put away or hide before you let Jesus in? My house is pretty cluttered (Not dirty, just cluttered). I’d (very quickly) put away the clutter. LOL
- If, Jesus looks for your Bible, where will he find it? On the kitchen table.
- If Jesus asks you to play the last song you listened to, what will it be? LOL Prince “Let’s Go Crazy.”
- If, Jesus asks you to put on the last TV show, movie, or YouTube Video you watched, what will it be? The last show I watched was ”Blue Bloods”
- It’s dinner time, what restaurant are you taking Jesus to? I’d cook Him pot roast, potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- Do you invite anyone to join you for dinner or do you want to have dinner alone with Jesus? This depends on if Jesus is open to having others come over.
- Jesus has never eaten at the restaurant you are at, what do you recommend He order for dinner? I’d cook for Him.
- As you are eating, you look to the entrance and you see the one person who’s hurt you the most. What do you do? I will go forgive them as Jesus has forgiven me.
- Before Jesus leaves, do you ask to take a picture of Him on your cellphone? No. I would just ask him to keep loving me and watching over me and my family. I’d thank him for everything that I have had in my life.
I Am Tagging The Following People If They Choose To Participate :
I want to give everyone my deepest appreciation for your friendship. Through WordPress, I’ve met some amazing and talented people and awesome friends!