1.None of the bullying you suffer is your fault.
2. There is nothing wrong with you.
3. You don’t have the issue. Your bullies do.
4. It’s not about you. It’s about them.
5. You are enough.
6. You matter.
7. You have value.
8. You are worthy of love and friendship.
9. You are beautiful.
10. You are awesome.
11. You are stronger and braver than your bullies ever will be.
12. The things your bullies ridicule now will be the things people will love you for later.
13. You can do a lot more than you think you can.
14. Much bullying comes from either jealousy, fear, or insecurity.
15. You’re much smarter than they give you credit for.
16. You are here for a great purpose.
17. You still have people who love you and who believe in you.
18. The best are always treated the worst.
19. You are more powerful than you realize.
20. It may not seem like it at present, but life will eventually get better.
0 thoughts on “20 Things You Must Always Remember If You’re a Target of Bullying”
Thank you so much. 🙂
Great post! Wish someone had told me this many years ago… I shared it on my site. 😊
Thank you so much, girl! Share away! 🙂🤗💖
You’re very welcome! And I did 😉 🤗 ♥
A wonderfully supportive list … it’s this kindness that hopefully someone will read and they will feel better about themselves.
Thank you so much, Dave! I hope so too. 😊🤗🌞
Great points along with some empowering affirmations Cherie. 👍🏽 Simple reminders can make some remarkable differences. Thanks for sharing these suggestions my friend. 💐🦋✨🥰🌹
Thank you so much, honey! 💖🤗💐🌹
Girlfriend, you know it’s always my pleasure! Smooches!!! 😘💓🥰
Smooches back, sweetie! :* :*
Such vital things to remember Cherie!! 💕
Thank you so much, Cindy! <3 😀
Thank you for this wonderful life-affirming doubt-dispelling list <3
My pleasure, Sunra! <3