Many bullied kids (and adults) are committing suicide. This should hit home with many people because the suicide rate among bullied kids and teens is astronomical! It certainly hits home with me because I attempted suicide at age fourteen after being bullied for several years.
Therefore, I wrote, “From Victim to Victor: A Survivor’s True Story of Her Experiences with School Bullying” to tell my story and encourage today’s youth. I survived, and things got much better once I left that toxic learning environment I was bullied in.
I want the bullied children and teens of today to know these truths:
1.They can overcome and move on to a better life.
2. School is only one chapter of their lives, not the entire book.
3. There are better ways to handle bullying other than taking your own life.
4. They must love themselves and be themselves regardless of what others think.
5. They are just as good as anyone else, regardless of what they’re told.
6. They can do anything they put their minds to if they believe in themselves.
7. They must educate themselves about bullies, their mindsets, their tactics, and the damage they can do.
8. They must recognize the beginning symptoms of low self-esteem and find ways to fight it.
9. They must realize that if bullies take their confidence, then bullies can alter the course of their lives.
10. They have more power than they know.
11. Confidence is the key to a better and more rewarding life.
0 thoughts on “A Message from A Survivor of Bullying”
So sad! Good that you are championing this issue! 🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much, Chen! I’ll keep it up until the day I close my eyes. I may rest a time or two to recharge my batteries but I’ll never quit!
Once my son got out of the public school system he excelled. He became a completely different individual not having to deal with the toxic dump that place was.
Girl, this makes me so proud! And I’m not surprised! Public school teaches a lot of garbage, especially today! I’m so happy your son excelled! And I wish you both much peace, happiness and success! ❤