1. Empathy and Compassion for the underdog
2. Appreciation of your family, friends and all the fantastic people in your life
3. Clarity of what you will and will not tolerate
4. Determination to go after what you want in life
5. A Sharper BS Detector
6. A Mission to tell your story and speak out against injustice
7. A Realization of the importance of self-care, loving yourself, and being comfortable in your own skin.
8. A Desire to learn about human behavior and why people do what they do
9. The will to protect other targets of bullying
10. The Strength and willingness to get rid of toxic people and live life on your terms
11. The selectiveness of who you allow into your life
12. A better judge of character
0 thoughts on “12 Postive Takeaways You Can Take from Being Bullied”
Takeaways, the lessons learnt from our good or bad experience are what matter in our life . Unfortunately most of us either refuse to learn or forget to apply the lesson when the need arises and suffer again .
Stay blessed always
Absolutely, Krish. And it’s sad for them.
You are so encouraging and truly helpful. I appreciate you so much. Thank you!😃❤
My pleasure, Tonya. 💖💖💖
These are perfect lessons and reminders, very powerful!
Thank you so much ❤
Point no 10 &11 is most important for me now. I must follow this. Trying ofcourse.
No doubt you’ll do great, Arun! I believe in ya! 😊🤗