We all have days when we feel down in the dumps. Fortunately, there are things you can do to remedy your situation and chase those doldrums away!
1. Listen to good music – There’s nothing that cures your ills like boogying down to some good dance music or rocking out to the sounds of your favorite rock bands. There something about music that makes us come alive and want to get up and move! So, put on some good tunes and shake your butt!
2. Go for a walk – Going on a good nature walk on a beautiful Spring day lifts the spirits and feels so good. Walking is also one of the best exercises there is, so, there are physical health benefits to it as well.
3. Indulge in your hobbies – working on and completing your hobbies brings out your creative side and gives you the feeling of success and accomplishment. It gives you pride in yourself and in your abilities. And who doesn’t love that?
4. Surround yourself with your favorite people – Being around the people you love, who love you, and who lift you up feeds your soul like nothing else. When you get together with your loved ones, you know you belong, and you get that much needed sense of belonging and togetherness.
5. Fix yourself up – As the old saying goes, when you look good, you feel good. When you take pride in your appearance, it shows. Looking your best has a way of building your confidence and your self-esteem. And it also has a way of spreading to others.
The good thing as that you have options. Do any one of these things and watch your mood skyrocket in just minutes. You’ll be glad you did. I promise!
With knowledge comes empowerment!
0 thoughts on “5 Ways to Lift Your Spirits”
These are all great! Thanks for the read!
You’re most welcome, Josh! 😊 Thank you for reading. 🤗
Every day, Cherie, I do things like this and every day, it feels better! I am off today to spoil myself! Some retail therapy and a haircut is in order for me today! Going out in public for the 1st time in over 2 months and spend the day with my hubby! Gonna be a beautiful day!
I’m so happy to hear this, Stella! 💖🌻 Pamper yourself real good, sweetie, because you deserve it! And enjoy your day with your husband! 🌞
Thanks for sharing this
You’re most welcome! 💖
Thank you so much, Vartika! Bless you! 💖🌺💐🌻
Heavy on #5 people!
All great suggestions,, but number one does it for me every time🤩
I hear ya! Thank you so much! 💖🌺💐🌞
Yes! Love this! Thank you … great reminders I needed to see today! ✨
You’re most welcome! 💖 I’m so glad this uplifted you! 🌞
Great blog title!
Thank you so much, Molly! 💖
Great points Cherie and an affirmation that I am doing all that, and then some. However, you know that your Numero Uno is my Numero Uno every day! 🌞👍🏼👏🏼 Don’t blame it on the sunshine, don’t blame on the moonlight, don’t blame it on the good times…Blame it on the boogie!!! (Channeling my inner Jackson 5 this morning!) LMBO 😲🎶💿💃🏽💐📀😍 Have a FANtabulous day girlfriend!!! 💖
About the Numero Uno- You know it, girl! Our first choice! 💯👍I just can’t control my feet! 🎶👣💃 Wishing you all the same! 🌞🌺
Alright now Ms. Fancy Feet!!! 😜👣🎵
Thank you so much! 🌞🌞🌞
Awesome tips and these all work for me…
Thank you so much, Dr. Namrata! 😊
Thanks for the reminder on this … 😇😇😇
You’re very welcome, Akriti! 💖
Thank you so much! 💖
Thank you too! 💖
Thank you so much, Joan! 😊
Wow. You do have nice content. I really do love this.
Check out my blog, I published my first ever book on my birthday. Download my book and be blessed.
Please follow my blog. I have great and wonderful contents. God bless you as you do so. I promise to follow back.
music does it for me every time.
Absolutely it is! 💯
I want to add something more:
1. Walk in nature places,
2. Sing a song,
3. Try to talk some funny things. Etc.
Nice article. Thanks for sharing 👌👌
You’re most welcome. 😊 And those are great tips! 👍
Thank you. 😊
Thank you so much! 😊
Can u help mam
I’m afraid not, hon. We’re struggling too. Try GiveSendGo.com. There you can raise funds.
Excellent advice. When I was in a bullying (mobbing) situation, I had my car radio tuned to inspirational music. There were days I would cry when I hear songs like Reckless by Corey Asbury. I did develop social anxiety, but that is going away.
My heart goes out to you, Shari. 💔 Sadly, anyone can develop social anxiety after being bullied. You never deserved to be bullied and mobbed. You deserve happiness and I’m so glad you’re taking your confidence back, and with it, your power. 💖💐🌺 Keep standing strong and loving yourself.
I’ve tried all. Walk is the one that truly helps. But listening to music doesn’t mute my mind as such I need activities that mute my mind. And I am not into any hobbies I don’t know what would qualify as a hobby and the last one fix yourself feels good for a couple days but then you are back in your rut. I don’t know hwo to mute my mind.
I completely understand, Mehreen. There was once a time when I didn’t know how to mute my mind either, but I soon found a way, and no doubt you will also find a way eventually. I believe in you and I wish you lots of peace, love, and happiness. 💓💞💓💞
Thank you for the prayers but currently my mental state is so bad that I have started taking medications to calm my self and I don’t know any herbal or other solutions for it.
😢 I’m so very sorry.
I always go to #1. Music calms our soul. 🎶🎵🎼
Absolutely! 💯I do the same thing!