1.Domination and Control of Another.
2. The Desire to Feel Superior.
3. The Need for a Scapegoat.
4. The Need to Project.
5. To Seek Attention.
7. Schadenfreude and Sadistic Pleasure.
8. To Impress Others.
9. The Desire for Social Status.
10. To Contain Threats.
11. To Keep Others Down.
12. For Entertainment.
13. To Keep from Becoming the Next Target of Bullying.
14. To Hide Weaknesses and Shortcomings.
15. To Deflect and Distract Unwanted Attention.
With knowledge comes empowerment!
0 thoughts on “Short List: 15 Forces That Perpetuate Bullying”
Great list Cherie!
I so agree!
Thank you so much Cindy! Your comments really mean a lot! 💖🌺🌷🦋
You’re most welcome Cherie! 💖
Great list! Best Wishes! Leigh
Thank you so much, Leigh! Wishing you too the best! 💖
This list has me thinking of other aspects that certainly fit the bill. Great to have clarity. You provide a lot of useful tools. Thanks Cherie 🙂
You’re most welcome, Liz! 💖 And thank you for your kindness and support! 🌺🌷