I would like to thank James A. Best @ https://myplace3187.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I am honored, humbled, and grateful to receive this nomination and all the other ones I have received. I would like everyone to check out his blog entitled, James. A Best- Author. You’ll love reading his posts! Please support James and follow his blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to her/his blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominee’s through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ” Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions From James at the James A. Best- Author blog:
- What is your best thing about blogging? It’s therapeutic and cathartic. It really helps organize my thoughts and helps me to unload. But most of all, I get to meet new and interesting people all over the world!
- What is your typical day with Covid-19 being here? Either blogging, house cleaning, spending time outside with my pets, or working on my projects.
- Do you like homemade vegetable chicken soup? Love it!
- Which of my blog topics would like me to write in my next blog? More about the music you listen to. I loooooove music!
- What is the best mountainous country would you like to visit? Switzerland! Would love to see the Swiss Alps!
My Nominee’s Are :
My Five Questions For My Nominee’s :
- What are other things you like to do besides blogging?
- Ford or Chevy?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot, the mountains, or a tropical island?
- What’s your favorite season of the year?
- Would you rather take a train across the country or a plane?
I look forward to reading your answers! Blessings to you all!
0 thoughts on “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award #1”
Yes Switzerland! Even the spelling of the country is beautiful!
It sure is! I’ve seen pictures of Switzerland and it’s grassy hills and snowcapped mountains! I can only imagine how beautiful it is seeing it with your eyes! ❤
That sounds so peaceful😍