I want to thank CrazzyPants https://crazzypants.fashion.blog/ for nominating me for this award. This means a lot just knowing I can put a smile on the face of a fellow blogger! Please check out the Crazzy Pants blog! You’ll be so glad you did!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Now, how does it work and what are the rules?
•Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate 11 new blog to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My questions from Crazzy Pants
1. What is your purpose for blogging? To change lives and spread awareness of an issue that isn’t addressed enough.
2. What is your blog mostly focused on? Bullying, Bullies, and their victims.
3. How long does it take you to write an average blog? Anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks, depending.
4. How did your family members react when you told them about your blogging decision? They wished me well.
5. Are you also frequently asked this question, “Do you make any money out of blogging?” How do you answer it? Not very frequently, only once in a while.
6. What is that one topic you always wanted to write a blog on but couldn’t for any reason? Bullying down through history. I’m working on it but it’s going to take a while.
7. What is that dream destination of yours?
8. Has blogging changed your life overall? Yes. It’s given me a purpose and something to accomplish every day.
9. Do you study/do any additional job other than blogging? Writing novels and novellas.
10. Any three random facts about yourself? 1. I was an Army brat. 2. I’ve lived all over. 3. I was almost killed in a car accident when I was 9 yrs old (2 months in hospital).
11. One of your favorite posts you’ve written? “If A Bully or Someone who Normally Mistreats You Starts Being Nice All of a Sudden, LOOK OUT!” (parts 1 and 2)
And that’s it for my answers! Thanks again Shaheen for coming up with these questions and tagging me – these were so much fun to answer!
Questions for my nominees:
- How did you get started blogging?
- How long have you had your blog?
- Are you an animal lover?
- Dog or cat?
- Stephen King or Dean Koontz?
- Have you written and published a book?
- What would be your favorite vacation spot, the mountains, or the beach?
- Where would you like to retire to?
- What is your dream car?
- What do you think is the best blog post you’ve ever written?
- Music or TV shows?
Okay Guys, so that’s it for today, I hope you liked my answers, I have genuinely answered them all also, please let me know your opinions on my questions!
0 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
So glad you survived!!! God is good.
I’m honored that you picked me for this!!!!!
You’re most welcome, Bella! God bless you!
Congratulations 🎉🎉great job.
Thank you so much! 🙂
Congratulations Cherie ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your spreading awareness about bullying. And I am so grateful for your nomination ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You’re so welcome, Snow! <3
Thank you so much, Angela! 💗
Congratulations on your award
Thank you so much, Sheree.
And please accept my sincerest apologies for not seeing this comment much sooner. WP has been sending a lot of legitimate comments to my spam folder lately and I didn’t think to check it. I’m truly sorry.
Don’t worry, I have similar problems with WP
Thank you so much! 🙂