I was nominated by Belladonna @ Belladonna’s Flashlight for the Outstanding Blogger Award and I’m both honored and humbled! I couldn’t be more grateful and I love my blogger family so much! Please check out Belladonna’s incredible blog at https://belladonnasflashlight.com/ for awesome healthy recipes and fitness tips!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith
- Do you prefer public transportation or to drive yourself? Drive myself!
- Have you ever traveled outside your home country? Haven’t had any vacations abroad.
- One country you would like to visit. Cook Islands, off the Northern coast of Australia!
- Why would you like to visit that country? Because the Cook Islands are tropical- white, sandy beaches, clear blue waters, and tiny islets you can swim to!!!
- Are you more of a corporate person or entrepreneur? Entrepreneur, definitely! I hate working for someone else!
- How many days of the week do you workout? 2-3
- Favorite form of cardio. HIT- High-Intensity Training with weights!
- What kind of vacation do you prefer? Alaskan or Hawaiian?
- Have you ever flown on a plane?
- Seafood or Cruisine?
- Self-prepare or takeout?
- Would you prefer a cat or dog?
- How many times per week do you read?
- Favorite 80’s tv series.
rts – Facing the Challenges of Mental Health
Michelle Rose. Reflection of My Journey
Thank you for being a part of my blogger family!
0 thoughts on “Outstanding Blogger Award”
Congratulations on your award
Thank you so much, Sheree.
And please forgive me for not seeing your comment sooner.
Thank you Cherie!
I am still working on the Mystery Blogger Award. Hopefully I can finish both by Friday night.
I completely understand. I’m working on several awards I’ve been nominated for and a few of them I’m pretty late with but still haven’t finished! It takes time, especially when you have a spouse, kids, home, aging parent and other obligations too. But I’m trying and I know you are too. Bless you!
Love your answers!!!!
Thank you so much, sweetie! <3
Very very beautiful
Thank you so much!
You are always welcome , my respected
Well done Cherie! I appreciate your passion for anti-bullying messages and discussions, and thank you for your kindness.
Thank you so much, Buckeye! This means a lot!
And please accept my sincerest apologies for not seeing this comment much sooner. WP has been sending a lot of legitimate comments to my spam folder lately and I didn’t think to check it. I’m truly sorry.
Congratulations 🎊 cherie ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much, Snow!
Congratulations another great award Cherie !! Thank you very much for the nomination for this award it is my first time. God bless you Chateau Cherie !!
Aww! Thank you so much, James! And you’re very welcome! Its a nomination you well deserve!
You are very welcome Cherie. I am honored and humbled by you nominating me for this Award. My first one for the ” Outstanding Blogger Award”.
It’s my pleasure, James!
I will start doing this after I get through the comments I was not here to read and answer. I am feeling a bit better today. I think the antibiotics are slowly working on the infections inside of me. God bless you Cherie !!
Concentrate on getting well, James! Bless you too!
I am feeling that little bit better today. I slept pretty good last night. Life is getting back slowly Cherie. Thank you for the concern and care it is heart felt and appreciated.
I’m so glad you’re feeling better. And I’m getting ready to trim my blog down to just one post per day as I’m afraid I might be overwhelming followers and readers. I’ll do it slowly so I won’t shock any one. Also, I’m going to start working out every day and doing a lot more reading. So, making less frequent posts will allow me to do that!
Hello Cherie You can always tell by the numbers of readers you lose by cutting the number of posts each day. I have not always posted because of being sick. I can see the readership drop right off lol Just do what you think is good for your blog Cherie. It is yours not anybody’s else’s
I’ll definitely keep an eye out! Thank you, James!
You are very welcome Cherie. Being part of the WordPress.com Community allows us to help others with writing problemsor provide information to help others and just being there for others.
Hi Cherie I am still sick so I will do your nomination tomorrow if that is alright my good friend ? God bless you on your brilliant and much needed blog !!
It’s no problem, James. Take your time and take care of you first. I’ll be here when you return. I’m praying you get well soon, my blogger friend!
Thank you so much for your well wishes Cherie. I am going to start writing it up today. I feel a little better right today. Thank you for the prayers my fellow blogger friend !!
Virtual smiles and hugs !
Back atcha, James!
Awesome Cherie !!
Hello Cherie I am up to doing my nominees list. I will finish this tomorrow. I have a head ache and need rest again Cherie. Thanks for understanding.
I completely understand! God bless!
Thank you very much ! God Bless you !
God bless you too, James!
Much appreciated Cherie
Hello Cherie I have posted the Outstanding Blogger Award on my page. Hope you will enjoy reading my answers and my new questions.
I sure will. I’ll definitely read it tomorrow when I go through posts from blogger friends! ❤
sounds alright to me Cherie. Have a wonderful Sunday evening !
And you as well, James!
Thank you Cherie ! Have an incredible week ahead !
Three Smiling Faces for You Cherie
Congratulation on your award nomination.
Thank younso much!