I want to thank Mr. James Best, at James A. Best- Auther for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award the other day. I am humbled and honored for this award. This fellow blogger has an excellent blog full of short stories and real-life experiences that will capture your attention. Please check out his blog, then like and follow him. I promise! You’ll enjoy his blog.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award also is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Creator- Okoto Enigma
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules :
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
James A. Best- Author
3.mention the creator of the award and write his words out.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5.Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6.Nominate 10 to 20 Bloggers for this award.
7. Notify your Nominees by commenting on any of their blog posts.
8.Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link back to your best posts.
Mr. Best’s Questions for Me :
1. What is your favorite pastime? Writing and workomg on my future books and my blog. I also like lounging around in my PJs and watching old reruns from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
2. What is your favorite book to read ? Why ? “The Laws of Human Nature” by Robert Greene. Because I’m so fascinated by Human Nature and what motivates people to do what they do.
3. Who do you think will outsmart the other the Road Runner or Daffy Duck ? Road Runner- hands down!
4. What would you be doing on a rainy day ? Writing on my books and blogs or taking a nice catnap.
5. What is your favorite type of music to listen to? I have three favorite genres- Hair Metal, Dance (Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, etc.), and 90’s Techno/Eurodance (Culture Beat, LaBouche, Snap, Captain Hollywood Project, etc.)!
The Three Things About Myself :
1. I also love to sing and have sung with many bands in the past.
2. I’m a diehard fan of PRINCE.
3. I enjoy reading, writing stories, working on my blog and going for long walks in the park.
My Nominees Are :
1. Rethinking Scripture
2. Abigail Johnston – No Half Measures
3. Brothers’ Campfire- Gather ‘round and hear a tale…
4. Drew- Stop Workplace Bullies…Now!
5. The Rambles of a Dreamer
6. Meena Walia- Meena’s Blog (Soulful Thoughts)
7. G.W.- His eye is on the sparrow
8. Don’t Lose Hope
9. Stuart- Perditus
10. JoAnn- Midnight Harmony
My 5 Questions for my Nominees :
1.What is your favorite past time ?
2. What is your favorite book to read ? Why ?
3. Who do you think will out smart the other the Road Runner or Daffy Duck ?
4. What would you be doing on a rainy day ?
5. What is your favorite type of music to listen to ?
I am looking forward to reading your Mystery Blogger Award Blog’s.
0 thoughts on “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”
Way to go Cherie!
Thank you so much!
Thanks for the nomination Cherie. It’ll take me a couple of days but I will write a Mystery Blogger Award post! 🙂
You’re very welcome! And it’s okay. It took me 3-4 days to post mine.
Thank you, Cherie. And congratulations!
Congrats and once again thank you so much for the nomination 🙂
You’re very welcome, JoAnn! Have a blessed day!
Congratulation on your award nomination. Have a great evening.
Thank you, Tangie!